BOOM!!! The tower came crashing down. "Chrrriiiisssssssssss"!!!
"I'll take my Five Guys now" I thought, not knowing what could have caused this horrible accident. I don't know how the fishing line tied around the robe hook, on the back of the door, looped under the towel rack on the back wall, up the side of the tp tower, tied around the 5th roll in the tower got there. I mean I've been at work all day, then home nursing, burping, feeding, changing, tummy time, bath time, and amazing my daughter with my amazingness. Weird that fishing line being placed so that when somone closed the door it would pull the whole tower down. So weird.
Well its possible I placed it there...and its possible I am a genius. I won the bet right? Apparently, rigging a full proof system of perfection guaranteeing the tower would fall wasn't legal. I'm not sure about that so we will leave it up to our loyal blog watchers. See the poll to the right and please vote for Captain Amazing. He's a genius.
Something not genius. After rebuilding the tower to keep the game alive, I noticed we were around three rolls short. Yep, they were in the shower, which Meghan had already started. A waste of paper? Yep. Worth it? Definitely.
2 comments:
"nurse the baby"?
Looks like Captain Amazing owes somebody a hamburger.
-Wife
Post a Comment