Weeks ago, while doing some online Christmas shopping, I ordered this thing on Amazon (because I had to add another $15 or more to get the free shipping and I am such a sucker for that.) So anyways, it's called a "Pretty Pusher". It's an alternative to wearing the hospital gown. It has the low cut back for an epidural (if we go that route), ties open over the belly for the fetal monitors, it's a comfy stretchy knit, and it has a halter top. The best part is the design. I chose the one entitled "I Dream of Sushi" as opposed to the alternatives, "I Dream of Coffee" or "I Dream of Mai Tais". It has pink chopsticks and sushi pieces going down the side.
Was I on crack when I ordered this thing?
When it came in, I opened it up and just threw it in my hospital bag. This morning after coming to my senses about how ridiculous this thing is, I went to the car, (where my hospital bag waits) and dug out the "Pretty Pusher". I decided I should see what this thing actually looks like on, before I embarrass myself in front of doctors, nurses, husband, etc.
So I tried it on. Total shock. If I could wear this thing until this baby arrives, I would. I would wear it after the baby is born too. Shoot, throw on some heels, and I'll go dancing in it. Unfortunately they advertise it as "disposable". It probably won't be so pretty after the birth, no matter how pretty my labor experience turns out to be. I wish I had discovered it sooner. I would sleep in it every night, while I dream of sushi.


1 comment:
I wanna see pics with you in it!! Was excited to see a new post--yalls blog is the bizzzzomb
push pretty, girl!!
Post a Comment