Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just Curious

Well today is the due date. To commemorate, I thought I would pose the question to all you guessing game fanatics: Is Baby Weaver a girl or boy? I thought I knew for sure but now I'm having doubts. For those of you who need some guidance, here are the answers to a few questions that may help you reach a more scientific decision.

I never really had heartburn.
I never got sick.
My face has been fairly clear of breakouts throughout the pregnancy.
The baby moves like a banshee.
I'm carrying high, but straight out.
I have had more food aversions than cravings.
I had terrible allergies for the first 2 trimesters.
My feet swelled to astronomical proportions, but have recently returned to normal.
The baby's heart rate is always in the 130's.

Cast your vote in the Poll to the Right ---->

The answer will be revealed, eventually.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bald girl. 7 pounds 2 ounces. 19 inches long.

Anonymous said...

Baby BOY!!!

future linebacker!!

8 lbs 1 oz

Merri said...

Funny you should ask. For what it's worth - Found myself shopping for "her" yesterday. I thought that it must be a sign. I vote for a girl, a beautiful active girl, much like her Mom! Looking forward to finding out soon.
XOXO