Enjoy our Blog everyone. We may be slackers when it comes to new posts, but hang in there.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
A Weekend Without Labor
2010 Labor Weekend was one of the best I can remember. Meghan and I spent the whole weekend together, having fun, relaxing, eating for three, spending time with family and just enjoying each others company. She is wonderful, my best friend, the person I will grow old with, and is soon to be a great mom. We went for an early sunrise walk on the beach, enjoyed the waves brought in from Earl, attempted to teach the pups to ride a surfboard (by enticing them with treats), spent time on the river with the family, celebrated our nephews birthday, went to a neighbors bbq, and watched the first season of The Shield on dvd. Here are some pics from a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a nice post :) Meghan will be a great mom!
Post a Comment