I was about to write a post with some pics of time spent with family recently, and then this post sort of took a different turn. I'm sure most assume that when you have kids, life gets a little duller on Friday nights. We try to resist the urge to become too routine. If you need to give your life a jolt out of the norm, here are some ideas we have come up with:
Feed your baby chili. Then let animals clean her off. Makes for an interesting night and possibly following morning.
Try out the weight limit on some park equipment.
Encourage your guests to feed your dogs a cracker and see if they ever come back.
Let/force your daughter to tickle your whispies (aka armpit hair).
When your child is getting into too much trouble before dinner time, give them a cooking lesson.
Visit relatives. These happen to my great neices...my brother's grandkids...so Nora's 2nd cousins...I think.
Wear jorts. Anywhere. You can never go wrong.
I realize this post really should have been divided into several small, more interesting, mini posts over the last 2 months, like a normal blog might be. I'll get working on normal later. Right now, I'm busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment